"Wrestling with an Angel" The Book

Wrestling with an Angel is also a book endorsed by Joni Eareckson Tada, Noel Piper, Russell Moore and others. It is available in print, audiobook, and a variety of ebook formats. Learn more about the book here.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Wrestling with an Angel" The Book

As you may remember from an older post, Tim Challies contacted me a few months back and suggested that I compile most of my blog entries along with a few of my journal entries into a short book. Challies put me in contact with Kevin Meath at Cruciform Press and after several months of writing, editing, rewriting and counseling with Kevin and Tim, a short book was put together.

Here is a link to the sneak peek and endorsements. http://tinyurl.com/2caf88n It's a Facebook page so you probably wont be able to view it unless you are actually signed in to Facebook. The book is scheduled to be available October 1st through Cruciform Press. I will post more ordering information when it become available.

Thank you all for following my blog. Your prayers and comments served as great encouragement to complete this writing.

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic. I rejoice not only for you, but for the many people who will be touched and helped by this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thrilled to get several copies! I continually recommend your blog to people. I am thankful for your profound understanding and honesty, grounded in biblical truth for God's glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting your book out! I tried to go to the facebook page, but it didn't link - just left me on my homepage. Just thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete